Consider these sponsored items
- £45.79Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces Python as a powerful tool for the investigation of problems in computational biology, for novices and experienced programmers alike.
- Author BiographyTim Stevens is Senior Investigator Scientist at the MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology in Cambridge. He researches single-cell 3D genome architecture and provides computational biology oversight, development and training within the Cell Biology Division. Wayne Boucher, a mathematician and theoretical physicist by training, is a senior postdoctoral associate and computing technician for the Department of Biochemistry at the University of Cambridge. He teaches undergraduate mathematics and postgraduate programming courses, and is currently developing software for the analysis of biological molecules by nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy.
- Author(s)Tim J. Stevens,Wayne Boucher
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/02/2015
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note91 b/w illus. 11 colour illus. 3 tables
- Weight1380 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.48Trending at £9.06
- £6.62Trending at £6.87
- £9.60Trending at £13.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.22
- £6.54Trending at £6.87
- £9.91Trending at £13.08
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.