Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis hands-on guide helps both developers and quantitative analysts get started with Python, and guides you through the most important aspects of using Python for quantitative finance.
- Author BiographyYves Hilpisch has 10 years of experience with Python, particularly in the finance space. He founded Visixion - an independent, privately-owned analytics software provider and financial engineering boutique. He works as Managing Director Europe for Continuum Analytics, and lectures on Mathematical Finance at Saarland University in Germany.
- Author(s)Yves Hilpisch
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication27/12/2014
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Weight1014 g
- Width181 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine31 mm
Save on Computer & IT
- £106.12Trending at £130.26
- £35.51Trending at £67.25
- £29.16Trending at £41.92
- £27.85Trending at £40.24
- £24.86Trending at £25.79
- £21.58Trending at £34.56
- £22.45Trending at £35.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.