All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA no-nonsense introduction to software design using the Python programming language, for people with no programming experience.
- Author BiographyAllen B. Downey, Ph.D., is an Associate Professor of Computer Science at the Olin College of Engineering in Needham, Massachusetts. He has taught at Wellesley College, Colby College, and UC Berkeley. He has a doctorate in computer science from UC Berkeley and a Master's degree from MIT. Dr Downey is the author of a previous version of this book, titled How to Think Like a Computer Scientist: Learning with Python, which he self-published in 2001.
- Author(s)Allen B. Downey
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note25 b/w illus. 118 exercises
- Weight500 g
- Width215 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.