All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.98
- £38.07Trending at £40.28
- £6.24Trending at £7.25
- £18.09Trending at £19.13
- £6.33Trending at £6.68
- £10.89Trending at £15.48
- £11.19Trending at £11.69
About this product
- DescriptionQ & A Land Law offers a lifeline to students revising for exams. It provides clear guidance from experienced examiners on how best to tackle exam questions, and gives students the opportunity to practise their exam technique and assess their progress.
- Author BiographyMargaret Wilkie is an experienced lecturer who has taught land law at several universities including the University of Sheffield and the University of Surrey. Rosalind Malcolm is Professor of Law and Head of the School of Law at the University of Surrey. Peter Luxton is a solicitor and Professor of Law at Cardiff University.
- Author(s)Margaret Wilkie,Peter Luxton,Rosalind Malcolm
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication03/02/2011
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBlackstone's Law Q & A S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date21/01/2013
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight469 g
- Width166 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.