All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £46.50
- £56.83Trending at £57.51
- £42.42Trending at £45.89
- £14.44Trending at £15.68
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces a rigorous investigation of q-difference operators in standard and fractional settings. This monograph also discusses some integral equations of Volterra and Abel type, as introductory material for the study of fractional q-calculi.
- Author(s)Mahmoud H. Annaby,Zeinab S. I. Mansour
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication26/08/2012
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number2056
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note7 Tables, color; 6 Illustrations, black and white; XIX, 318 p. 6 illus.
- Weight522 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2012 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.