All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reveiws the last two decades of computational techniques and progress in the classical theory of quadratic diophantine equations. Presents important quadratic diophantine equations and applications, and includes excellent examples and open problems.
- Author(s)Dorin Andrica,Titu Andreescu
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- Series TitleDevelopments in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number40
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note20 Tables, black and white; XVIII, 211 p.
- Weight514 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2015 ed.
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £46.29
- £56.83Trending at £57.51
- £42.42Trending at £45.89
- £14.44Trending at £15.68
- £27.27Trending at £29.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.