CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.57Trending at £36.18
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £22.88Trending at £27.89
- £6.01Trending at £6.95
- £56.74Trending at £69.00
- £16.28Trending at £20.35
- £18.23Trending at £19.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes design techniques for wideband quadrature LO generation for software defined radio transceivers, with frequencies spanning 4GHz to around 80GHz. The authors discuss several techniques that can be used to reduce the cost and/or power consumption of one of the key component of the RF front-end, the quadrature local oscillator.
- Author(s)Mohammad Elbadry,Ramesh Harjani
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication11/03/2015
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleAnalog Circuits and Signal Processing
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note5 Tables, black and white; 73 Illustrations, color; 10 Illustrations, black and white; XV, 78 p. 83 illus., 73 illus. in color.
- Weight316 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2015 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.