Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £22.98Trending at £24.14
About this product
- PublisherLeft Coast Press Inc
- Date of Publication15/05/2015
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleInternational Congress of Qualitative Inquiry Series
- Place of PublicationWalnut Creek
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLeft Coast Press Inc
- Weight362 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byMichael D. Giardina,Norman K. Denzin
- Author BiographyNorman K. Denzin (PhD, University of Iowa, USA) is Distinguished Professor of Communications, College of Communications Scholar, and Research Professor of Communications, Sociology, and Humanities at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, USA. One of the worldAEs foremost authorities on qualitative research and cultural criticism, Denzin is the author or editor of more than two dozen books, including The Qualitative Manifesto; Qualitative Inquiry Under Fire; Reading Race; Interpretive Ethnography; The Cinematic Society; The VoyeurAEs Gaze ; and The Alcoholic Self . He is past editor of The Sociological Quarterly , co-editor (with Yvonna S. Lincoln) of four editions of the landmark Handbook of Qualitative Research , coeditor (with Michael D. Giardina) of nine plenary volumes from the annual International Congress of Qualitative Inquiry , co-editor (with Lincoln) of the methods journal Qualitative Inquiry , founding editor of Cultural Studies<=>Critical Methodologies and International Review of Qualitative Research , editor of three book series, and founding director of the International Congress of Qualitative Inquiry. Michael D. Giardina (PhD, University of Illinois, USA) is an Associate Professor of Sport Management and Associate Director of the Center for Sport, Health, and Equitable Development at Florida State University, USA. He is the author of Sport, Spectacle, and NASCAR Nation: Consumption and the Cultural Politics of Neoliberalism (Palgrave, 2011, with Joshua Newman), which received the 2012 Outstanding Book Award from the North American Society for the Sociology of Sport (NASSS) and was named to the 2012 CHOICE Outstanding Academic Titles list, and Sporting Pedagogies: Performing Culture & Identity in the Global Arena (Peter Lang, 2005), which received the 2006 Outstanding Book Award from NASSS. He is also the editor or co-editor of more than a dozen books on qualitative inquiry and interpretive research. He is the Special Issues Editor of Cultural Studies<=>Critical Methodologies , Editor of the Sociology of Sport Journal , and the associate director of the International Congress of Qualitative Inquiry.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.