Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntegrate qualitative inquiry approaches and methods into the practice of evaluation Qualitative inquiry can have a major effect on evaluation practice, and provides evaluators a means to explore and examine various settings and contexts in need of rich description and deeper understanding.
- Author BiographyLESLIE GOODYEAR, PHD is a principal research scientist at EDC, with nearly twenty years in the evaluation profession. She is a long-term, active member of the American Evaluation Association, associate editor of the American Journal of Evaluation, and co-chair of the AEA Qualitative Methods Topical Interest Group. JENNIFER JEWISS, EdD is a research assistant professor in the Department of Leadership and Developmental Sciences at the University of Vermont and co-chair of the AEA Qualitative Methods Topical Interest Group. Her work has appeared in the American Journal of Evaluation and Practical Assessment Research & Evaluation. JANET USINGER, PHD is associate professor in the Department of Educational Leadership at the University of Nevada, Reno, and program co-chair of the AEA Qualitative Methods Topical Interest Group. ERIC BARELA, PHD is chief knowledge and impact officer at Partners in School Innovation, and program co-chair of the AEA Qualitative Methods Topical Interest Group.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleResearch Methods for the Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight566 g
- Width155 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byEric Barela,Janet Usinger,Jennifer Jewiss,Leslie Goodyear
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.83Trending at £13.30
- £12.75Trending at £20.22
- £40.35Trending at £41.15
- £30.00Trending at £43.03
- £18.73Trending at £19.65
- £16.40Trending at £19.40
- £30.19Trending at £33.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.