Qualitative Interpretation and Analysis in Psychology by Carla Willig (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £25.28Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
- £12.00+ £2.90 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by louisemarkland080578
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores how interpretation is practised and how to conduct qualitative research in psychology that is self-consciously interpretative.
- Author BiographyCarla Willig is Professor of Psychology at City University London, UK. She is also a practising counselling psychologist with an interest in existential phenomenological approaches to psychotherapy and counselling.
- Author(s)Carla Willig
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Weight1 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £47.13Trending at £53.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.