Qualitative Methods In Psychology: A Research Guide: A Research Guide by Ian Parker, Erica Burman, Geoff Bunn, Dan Goodley, Paul Duckett, Katherine Runswick-Cole, Peter Banister, Judith Sixsmith, Rebecca Lawthom, John Daniels (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £25.70Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery
- Est. delivery by 26 Oct
- £10.00+ £1.74 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by natalie710
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to qualitative methods, combining a solid grounding in theory with a guide to conducting investigations and critical assessment.
- Author BiographyPeter Banister is the Head of the Department of Psychology at Manchester Metropolitan University, UK, where he teaches qualitative methods, social psychology and forensic psychology. Co-authors Geoff Bunn, Erica Burman, John Daniels, Paul Duckett, Dan Goodley, Rebecca Lawthom, Ian Parker, Katherine Runswick-Cole, Judith Sixsmith, Sophie Smailes, Carol Tindall and Pauline Whelan.
- Author(s)Dan Goodley,Erica Burman,Geoff Bunn,Ian Parker,John Daniels,Judith Sixsmith,Katherine Runswick-Cole,Paul Duckett,Peter Banister,Rebecca Lawthom
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width190 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.19
- £15.41Trending at £17.08
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.