All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.51Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.01
- £10.99Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.50
About this product
- DescriptionQualitative Methods in Public Health: A Field Guide for Applied Research, 2nd Edition provides a practical orientation to conducting effective qualitative research in the public health sphere.
- Author BiographyELIZABETH E. TOLLEY is a senior scientist and Director of the Social and Behavioral Health Sciences division of FHI 360. PRISCILLA R. ULIN is retired from Family Health International (now FHI 360), where she was senior research scientist in the Social and Behavioral Sciences division. NATASHA MACK is a researcher in the Social and Behavioral Health Sciences division at FHI 360. ELIZABETH T. ROBINSON is the senior advisor for communications at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill's MEASURE Evaluation project. STACEY M. SUCCOP is a research associate in the Scientific Affairs department at FHI 360.
- Author(s)Beth Robinson,Betsy Tolley,Elizabeth E. Tolley,Elizabeth T. Robinson,Family Health International,Natasha Mack,Priscilla R. Ulin,Stacey M. Succop
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication21/06/2016
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight724 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.