All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers critical explorations into the key philosophical issues in qualitative research could throw light on distortions, power relations, hidden assumptions and possibilities within the field, and could provide the groundwork for needed change and new directions.
- Author BiographyBarbara (Korth) Dennis is an Associate Professor of Qualitative Inquiry at Indiana University. She is teaches and writes at the nexus of critical social theory, qualitative research, and diversity with a particular interest in gender equity. She is completing a book on a long term ethnography with newcomer students in midwestern schools. Lucinda Carspecken is currently working on a book based on her ethnographic study of an Indiana festival site. Her other publications include research monographs written for the National Science Foundation on educational programs on Texas. She is affiliated with Indiana University primarily responsible for teaching introductory qualitative research methods courses. Phil Francis Carspecken is professor of inquiry and philosophy in the School of Education at Indiana University. He teaches courses and writes on qualitative social research, social theory and the philosophy of social science.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication22/11/2013
- Series TitleCounterpoints
- Series Part/Volume Number354
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1020 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byBarbara Dennis,Lucinda Carspecken,Phil Francis Carspecken
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £9.09Trending at £9.30
- £6.23Trending at £6.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.