CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £14.47Trending at £17.44
- £30.44Trending at £40.22
- £10.67Trending at £11.15
- £13.16Trending at £14.97
- £10.29Trending at £11.12
- £19.17Trending at £26.92
- £17.40Trending at £19.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an essential guide for anyone using qualitative data analysis software (QDAS), particularly useful for those who want to go beyond a basic introduction to discover how to get the most out of software and how to identify the methodological issues they need to consider.
- Author BiographySilvana diGregorio is a sociologist who founded SdG Associates in 1996 after 20 years in academia. She consults and runs training courses in a variety of software packages supporting qualitative analysis in the UK, Europe and USA. Judith Davidson is Associate Professor in the Graduate School of Education, University of Massachusetts-Lowell, USA. She teaches courses in qualitative research and action research.
- Author(s)Judith R. Davidson,Silvana Di Gregorio
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Sociology
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight1 g
- Width75 mm
- Height95 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.