All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionQualitative Research looks at the different theoretical models within which qualitative research operates, explores the strengths and weaknesses of qualitative research for different business problems, and examines how to define what to expect from the outcomes and how to apply them in a business context.
- Author BiographyDr Sheila Keegan is a Chartered Psychologist and has a doctorate in Organisational Change. In 1983, she co-founded Campbell Keegan Ltd, a business psychology consultancy working in the private and public sectors. A qualitative researcher for more than 25 years, she helps clients to make better decisions in the areas of business strategy, social policy and organisational change management. She is a Fellow of the Market Research Society and a Fellow of Bath Business School.
- Author(s)Sheila Keegan
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/2009
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Series TitleMarket Research in Practice
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Weight520 g
- Width158 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £13.27Trending at £13.66
- £39.98Trending at £43.94
- £47.81Trending at £49.08
- £6.89Trending at £10.88
- £66.36Trending at £79.53
- £109.35Trending at £139.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.