CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.22Trending at £38.27
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £18.51Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £7.67Trending at £8.00
- £14.50Trending at £14.67
About this product
- DescriptionWell-written, concise and accessible,this text helps students to understand the philosophies underpinning qualitative research and research design in business and management.
- Author BiographyMichael D. Myers is Professor of Information Systems and Head of the Department of Information Systems and Operations Management at the University of Auckland Business School, Auckland, New Zealand. He has won numerous awards including Best Paper award for the most outstanding paper published in MIS Quarterly in 1999. He served as President of the Association for Information Systems (AIS) in 2006-2007 and is a Fellow of AIS.
- Author(s)Michael David Myers
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication21/03/2013
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight558 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.