CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.38
- £82.97Trending at £89.09
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.65Trending at £26.09
- £22.21Trending at £24.28
- £14.57Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.20
About this product
- DescriptionJohn McLeod's book is the only comprehensive guide to the range of qualitative methods used in counselling and psychotherapy. This timely new edition incorporates the last decade of developments in qualitative research methods with eight new chapters, new case studies and enchanced pedagogy throughout.
- Author BiographyJohn McLeod has held appointments in universities in the UK, New Zealand and Italy, and is currently Professor of Counselling at the Institute for Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy, Dublin, and Professor of Psychology, University of Oslo. He is committed to promoting the relevance of research as a means of informing therapy practice and improving the quality of services that are available to clients, and has received an award from the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy for his exceptional contribution to research. His writing has influenced a generation of trainees in the field of counselling, counselling psychology and psychotherapy, and his books are widely adopted on training programmes across the world.
- Author(s)John McLeod
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication17/03/2011
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.