All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned especially for students in sport and physical activity, this book provides a detailed guide to planning, undertaking, and writing up qualitative research. It's a coherent and accessible guide through the research process, using numerous examples to bring research alive.
- Author BiographyIan Jones is the Head of the Department of Sport and Physical Activity/Associate Professor in Sport at Bournemouth University. Dr Lorraine Brown is Associate Professor in Qualitative Methodology at Bournemouth University. Immy Holloway teaches Qualitative Methodology at the University of Bournemouth.
- Author(s)Ian Jones,Immy Holloway,Lorraine Brown
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication19/11/2012
- GenreSports Studies & PE: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.34Trending at £11.58
- £31.22Trending at £32.09
- £21.38Trending at £24.98
- £23.02Trending at £23.27
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £12.96Trending at £16.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.