CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together a representative sample from the growing body of work in qualitative research in technical communication. This book includes examples of qualitative methodologies - including ethnography, case study, focus groups, action research, grounded theory, and interview research.
- Author BiographyJames Conklin is president of Cadence Human Systems, Inc., and currently serves as the coordinator of the Ontario Research Coalition of Research Institutes / Centres on Health and Aging, and as the co-leader of the research and evaluation team that is investigating the performance of the Seniors Health Research Transfer Network. He has a professional adjunct appointment with Concordia University, where he teaches in the MA program in Human Systems Intervention. George F. Hayhoe is professor of Technical Communication and director of the MS program in Technical Communication Management at Mercer University's School of Engineering. A fellow of the Society for Technical Communication, he was editor of its journal, Technical Communication, from 1996 to 2008. He has co-authored two books, and published book chapters, articles, and conference papers on a variety of topics in technical and professional communication.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/08/2010
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note23 black & white tables
- Weight748 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byGeorge F. Hayhoe,James Conklin
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.