Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.27
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £42.67Trending at £47.49
- £36.74Trending at £40.49
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
- £30.21Trending at £31.19
- £31.00Trending at £32.18
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an introduction to a range of research methods with the objective of clarifying procedures, good practice and public accountability. This book covers different ways of collecting data and different types of data relating to text, image and sound. It also introduces the main analytic approaches for text, image and sound.
- Author BiographyEducated in Switzerland (Psychology and Economic History), and the UK (LSE, Social Psychology) and is currently Professor in Social Psychology and Research Methodology at the London School of Economics and Political Science, and a Research Fellow at the Science Museum in London. He taught internationally in France, Sweden, Switzerland, Brazil and Bulgaria, and advised national and international bodies on the public understanding of science. Expert and lay representations of risk; social and ethical implications of biotechnology; qualitative research methods; risk and trust; science in society and society in science; beliefs and attitudes
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication24/05/2000
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Edited byGeorge D. Gaskell,Martin W. Bauer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.