All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.95Trending at £50.56
- £17.02Trending at £27.46
- £14.29Trending at £16.71
- £16.95Trending at £17.19
- £10.06Trending at £12.49
- £8.15Trending at £9.07
- £11.75Trending at £17.12
About this product
- DescriptionReinforcement learning has evolved to tackle domains that are yet to be fully understood, or are too complex for a closed description. In this book the author investigates whether suitable abstraction methods can overcome the discipline's deficiencies.
- Author BiographyDr. Frommberger is a researcher in the Cognitive Systems Research Group (SFB/TR 8 Spatial Cognition) of Universitat Bremen; his special areas of expertise are spatial abstraction techniques, efficient reinforcement learning, cognitive logistics and qualitative representations of space.
- Author(s)Lutz Frommberger
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication11/11/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleCognitive Technologies
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight491 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.