All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £15.72Trending at £18.04
- £26.25Trending at £39.89
- £21.77Trending at £23.79
- £6.79Trending at £8.77
- £7.72Trending at £10.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.99
- £22.30Trending at £27.99
About this product
- Author(s)Emilio L. Cano,Javier Martinez Moguerza,Mariano Prieto
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication22/11/2015
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleUse R!
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note62 black & white illustrations, 64 colour illustrations, 8 black & white tables, 46 colour tables, biography
- Weight581 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Table Of ContentsAn Intuitive Introduction to Quality Control with R.- An Introduction to R for Quality Control.- The Seven Quality Control Tools in a Nutshell: R and ISO Approaches.- R and ISO Standards for Quality Control.- Modeling Quality with R.- Data Sampling for Quality Control with R.- Acceptance Sampling with R.- Quality Specifications and Process Capability Analysis with R.- Control Charts with R.- Nonlinear Profiles with R.
- Author BiographyEmilio L. Cano is Adjunct Lecturer at the University of Castilla-La Mancha and Research Assistant Professor at Rey Juan Carlos University. He also collaborates with the Spanish Association for Quality as trainer for in-company courses. He has more than 14 years of experience in the private sector as statistician. Javier M. Moguerza is Associate Professor in Statistics and Operations Research at University Rey Juan Carlos. He publishes mainly in the fields of Mathematical Programming and Machine Learning. Currently, he is leading national and international research ICT projects funded by public and private organizations. He belongs to the Global Young Academy, and has been a member since 2010. Mariano Prieto Corcoba is Continuous Improvement Manager at ENUSA Industrias Avanzadas. He has 30 years of experience in the fields of nuclear engineering and quality. He collaborates with the Spanish Association for Quality as a trainer in Six Sigma Methodology. Currently he is President of the Subcommittee of Statistical Methods of AENOR, the Spanish Association for Standardization and Certification.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.