All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.53
- £19.03Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
About this product
- DescriptionReveals why customers must be the driving force behind your quality effort, how you can exceed customers' performance expectations, and how you can effectively recover from service mistakes. This title shows how to engineer a program of continuous quality improvement by assuming a specific leadership role.
- Author BiographyA former practicing facility manager, STORMY FRIDAY is President of The Friday Group in Alexandria, Virginia, which provides management, marketing, and facilities services to commercial business and government. She lectures extensively worldwide on facility management issues. DAVID G. COTTS is Chief of Building Maintenance and Repair for The World Bank headquarters in Washington, D.C. He is a past president of IFMA and also teaches facility management at George Washington University.
- Author(s)David G. Cotts,Stormy Friday
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/10/1994
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight630 g
- Width187 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.