CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £5.79Trending at £6.98
- £13.51Trending at £14.36
- £32.27Trending at £33.15
- £20.95Trending at £21.97
- £15.73Trending at £20.47
- £10.75Trending at £13.15
- £7.52Trending at £9.99
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXI, 193 p.
- Weight326 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byA. Bolton
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
- Table Of Contents1 Introduction.- 2 Quality management principles - why BS EN ISO 9001?.- 3 Preparation for the programme - management commitment.- 4 Management responsibility.- 5 The quality system and document control.- 6 Buying and selling - purchasing and contract review.- 7 Design and development.- 8 Process control.- 9 Inspection, measuring and testing - calibration.- 10 Internal quality audit.- 11 Training.- 12 The assessment process.- 13 Achievement of the standard - what next?.- 14 Other accreditation/certification systems.- Appendix A Model quality manual: QFS Quality Food Services.- Appendix B Accredited third-party certification bodies.- Appendix C Guidance notes for the application of BS EN ISO 9001: 1994 for the food and drink industry.- Appendix D Guidance notes for the application of ISO 9002/EN29002/BS 5750: Part 2 To the hotel and catering industry.- Appendix E New Zealand Q-Base code: quality management systems for small and medium-sized enterprises - general requirements TB 004:1995.- Appendix F Glossary.- References.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.