All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the first comprehensive summaries of the latest thinking and research in improving intensive care quality and patient safety.
- Author BiographyBertrand Guidet is Professor of Medicine and Head of the Medical Intensive Care Unit at Saint Antoine Hospital, Paris, and past president of the French Intensive Care Society (SRLF). Andreas Valentin is Head of Internal Medicine at Kardinal Schwarzenberg Hospital, Schwarzach, Austria, Chair of the ESICM working group on quality improvement, and founding president of the Federation of Austrian Societies of Intensive Care Medicine. Hans Flaatten is Professor and Senior Consultant in the Intensive Care Unit at Haukeland University Hospital, Bergen, Norway, and Chair of the ESICM outcomes section.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2016
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note34 b/w illus. 34 tables
- Weight460 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byAndreas Valentin,Bertrand Guidet,Hans Flaatten
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £19.93
- £29.14Trending at £34.99
- £17.90Trending at £19.90
- £10.99Trending at £12.86
- £3.60Trending at £3.68
- £34.79Trending at £39.82
- £33.21Trending at £42.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.