All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors first present a national scene of Quality Rating Improvement System (QRIS) and then use Children's Services Council of Palm Beach County as a case study. The book is useful for policy makers, administrators of early and education at various levels, researchers, and others who seek to improve early care and education.
- Author BiographyDr. Jianping Shen is the John E. Sandberg Professor of Education and currently the Gwen Frostic Endowed Chair for Research and Innovation at Western Michigan University. Dr. Xin Ma is Professor of Education Statistics and Mathematics Education in the Department of Educational, School, and Counseling Psychology and the Department of STEM Education at the University of Kentucky.
- Author(s)Jianping Shen,Xin Ma
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication23/08/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight420 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.38
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.