Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.80
- £8.99Trending at £11.99
- £8.32Trending at £8.64
- £3.89Trending at £5.81
- £10.21Trending at £10.57
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding on the innovative Institute of Medicine reports To Err Is Human and Crossing the Quality Chasm, this book offers a strategy to address the quality challenges in rural communities. It also provides a framework for core set of services and essential infrastructure to deliver various services to rural communities.
- Author BiographyCommittee on The Future of Rural Health Care
- Author(s)Board on Health Care Services,Committee on the Future of Rural Health Care,Institute of Medicine,National Academy of Sciences
- PublisherNational Academies Press
- Date of Publication24/03/2005
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Academies Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight603 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.