All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.22Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an overview of various quality assurance theories and policy systems currently in place in American colleges and universities and offers suggestions for future policy systems.
- Author BiographyE. GRADY BOGUE is Professor of Educational Leadership and Policy Studies at the University of Tennessee and Chancellor Emeritus of Louisiana State University in Shreveport. He is also the co-author of Exploring the Heritage of American Higher Education: The Evolution of Philosophy and Policy published by the American Council on Education/Oryx Press. KIMBERELY BINGHAM HALL is Vice President for Academic and Student Affairs at South College in Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Author(s)E. Grady Bogue,Kimberely B. Hall
- Date of Publication28/02/2003
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width154 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.