Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis text offers a quality-driven design and verification flow for digital systems. Dedicated verification techniques are integrated which target the different levels of abstraction, and each technique has a means to measure the achieved verification quality.
- Author(s)Daniel Grosse,Rolf Drechsler
- Date of Publication10/12/2009
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight990 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.