All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/11/2012
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number542
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight551 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byArthur M. Spanier,Chi-Tang Ho,Fereidoon Shahidi,Terry Braggins
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2004
- Table Of Contents1. Effect of animal production on meat quality.- 2. Quality aspects of pork meat and its nutritional impact.- 3. Meat flavor: contribution of proteins and peptides to the flavor of beef.- 4. The effects of extended chilled storage on the odor and flavor of sheepmeat.- 5. Effect of electron beam irradiation on microbial growth, lipid oxidation and color of ground beef patties upon refrigerated storage.- 6. Enzymatic hydrolysis of lipids in muscle of fish and shellfish during cold storage.- 7. Temperature, color and texture prediction models for surimi seafood pasteurization.- 8. The chemistry of quality enhancement in low-value fish.- 9. The interaction of disulfide flavor compounds with proteins in model systems.- 10. Gas chromatography-olfactometry analysis and its importance in food quality control.- 11. Screening for sensory quality in foods using solid phase micro-extraction tandem mass spectrometry.- 12. Maillard reaction-based glycosylation of lysozyme.- 13. Quality modification of food by extrusion processing.- 14. Stability of aseptic flavored milk beverages.- 15. Sensory and peptides characteristics of soy sauce fractions obtained by ultrafiltration.- 16. Quality assessment of a low-salt soy sauce made of a salty peptide or its related compounds.- 17. Quality characteristics of edible oils.- 18. Flavor of vinegars.- 19. Textural quality assessment for fresh fruits and vegetables.- 20. Irradiation of apple cider: impact on flavor quality.- 21. Fruit and vegetable edible wraps: application to partially dehydrated apple pieces.- 22. Quality of fresh citrus fruit.- 23. Evaluation of water washes for the removal of organophososphorus pesticides from maine wild blueberries.- 24. Sugar quality in soft drink manufacture: the acid beverage floc problem.- 25. Influence of dna on volatile generation from maillard reaction of cysteine and ribose.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.97
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £6.80Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.