Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionExamines mortality among young children in the period from the seventeenth to the nineteenth century. This book uses several types and sources of information from the census unit England and Wales, and from Ireland. It uses information such s memoirs, diaries, poems, church records and numerical accounts.
- Author(s)Thomas E. Jordan
- Date of Publication24/04/2012
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Well-Being and Quality of Life Research
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, 21 black & white tables, biography
- Weight156 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.