All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.13Trending at £9.68
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £7.47Trending at £7.71
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
- £8.30Trending at £8.66
About this product
- DescriptionFocus on one of the most important issues in both gerontology and quality of life studies. This book pursues a comprehensive perspective and includes theoretical approaches and empirical findings with respect to the most important components of quality of life in old age. It is suitable for gerontology and quality of life researchers.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/05/2007
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleSocial Indicators Research Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 31
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1230 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAlan Walker,Heidrun Mollenkopf
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.