All listings for this product
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £21.58Trending at £23.71
- £17.35Trending at £19.92
- £11.91Trending at £15.47
- £9.54Trending at £12.04
- £8.44Trending at £9.76
- £19.51Trending at £20.85
- £6.41Trending at £6.96
About this product
- DescriptionThe most useful and rigorous overview of quantification to date.
- Author BiographyAnna Szabolcsi is a Professor in the Department of Linguistics at New York University.
- Author(s)Anna Szabolcsi
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/01/2010
- Series TitleResearch Surveys in Linguistics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note11 b/w illus. 3 tables
- Weight420 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.