Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.74
- £8.49Trending at £9.59
- £6.50Trending at £11.99
- £5.01Trending at £5.28
- £21.99Trending at £25.61
- £10.99Trending at £15.00
- £5.41Trending at £5.74
About this product
- Author(s)R. J. Pekala
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/12/2013
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleEmotions, Personality and Psychotherapy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight682 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1991
- Table Of ContentsThe Background.- Consciousness and Introspection.- Phenomenological Perspectives on Consciousness.- The Cognitive Revolution in Psychology.- Quantifying the Structures and Patterns of Consciousness.- The Instruments.- Development, Reliability, and Validity of the Phenomenology of Consciousness Questionnaire.- Development, Reliability, and Validity of the (Abbreviated) Dimensions of Consciousness Questionnaire.- The Phenomenology of Consciousness Inventory.- Development, Reliability, and Validity of the Dimensions of Attention Questionnaire.- The Methodology.- Graphing Devices for the Retrospective Phenomenological Assessment Instruments.- Using Retrospective Phenomenological Assessment Instruments.- Applications.- The Trait of Absorption and Subjective Experience.- Using the PCI to Investigate Trait-State Aspects of Hypnosis and Several Stress Management Conditions.- The Differential Organization of the Structures of Consciousness during Hypnosis.- Predicting Hypnotic Susceptibility with the PCI.- Assessing an Out-of-the-Body Experience with the PCI and the DAQ.- Consciousness.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.