Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume details methods used to quantify functional diversity and offers step-by-step examples to define functional groups and to estimate functional indices. It also compares communities and changes of diversity along environmental gradients.
- Author(s)Fernando Casanoves,Julio Di Rienzo,Laura Pla
- Date of Publication30/10/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Environmental Science
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note7 Tables, black and white; 35 Illustrations, black and white; IX, 98 p. 35 illus. With online files/update.
- Weight176 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2012 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.