All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows how the expected value of the dependent variable responds to a change in an explanatory variable, quantile regressions imply predicted changes for the entire distribution of the dependent variable. This book is to make quantile regression procedures more accessible for researchers working with spatial data sets.
- Author BiographyDaniel McMillen is a Professor of Economics at the University of Illinois, with a joint appointment in the Institute of Government and Public Affairs. He serves as co-editor of Regional Science and Economics.
- Author(s)Daniel P. McMillen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleSpringerbriefs in Regional Science
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note47 black & white illustrations, 14 black & white tables, biography
- Weight132 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £5.39Trending at £7.98
- £32.74Trending at £38.18
- £9.47Trending at £9.95
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.05
- £12.27Trending at £14.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.