All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionQCA is the bestselling textbook of choice for analytical chemistry. Written in a uniquely engaging style, it offers a consistently modern portrait of the techniques of chemical analysis, backed by a wealth of real world applications. The eighth edition features new coverage of spectroscopy and statistics, new pedagogy and enhanced lecturer support.
- Author BiographyDANIEL C. HARRIS, Michelson Laboratory, China Lake, California, USA.
- Author(s)Daniel C. Harris
- PublisherW.H.Freeman & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2010
- ImprintW.H.Freeman & Co Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight2194 g
- Width240 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edition Statement8th revised international ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.