Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides practical, intelligible, and intuitive explanations of population modelling to empirical ecologists and conservation biologists. Modelling methods that do not require large amounts of data (typically unavailable for endangered species) are emphasized.
- Author BiographyWILLIAM F. MORRIS, Duke University. - DANIEL F. DOAK, University of California, Santa Cruz.
- Author(s)Daniel F. Doak,William F. Morris
- PublisherSinauer Associates Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/07/2002
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationSunderland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSinauer Associates Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations, references
- Weight785 g
- Width230 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.