CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.64Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionComputational and corpus linguists doing corpus work will find that R provides an enormous range of functions that require several programs to achieve - searching and processing corpora, statistical evaluation, and graphing. This book demonstrates how to use the open source programming language R for corpus linguistic analyses.
- Author BiographyStefan Th. Gries is Professor of Linguistics at the University of California, Santa Barbara, USA.
- Author(s)Stefan Thomas Gries
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/01/2008
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note18 black & white tables
- Weight453 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.