CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £7.92Trending at £8.49
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.40Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.55
- £8.44Trending at £10.07
- £6.86Trending at £7.79
About this product
- DescriptionA COMPREHENSIVE TEXTBOOK AND REFERENCE FOR QUANTITATIVE ENVIRONMENTAL RISK ANALYSIS FOR BOTH CHEMICAL AND RADIOACTIVE CONTAMINANTS Environmental risk analysis is complex and interdisciplinary; this book explains the fundamental concepts and analytical methods in each essential discipline.
- Author BiographyROBERT A. FJELD, PhD, is the Dempsey Professor of Waste Management, Department of Environmental Engineering and Science, at Clemson University. He was among the first to develop curriculum covering quantitative human health risk assessment for both chemical and radiological contaminants. NORMAN A. EISENBERG, PhD, has over thirty years of experience in environmental risk analysis, including work on environmental analysis within the federal government (U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission and Department of Energy) and as a consultant, and teaching graduate environmental courses at the University of Maryland. KEITH L. COMPTON, PhD, is a systems performance analyst in the Division of Waste Management at the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
- Author(s)Keith L. Compton,Norman A. Eisenberg,Robert A. Fjeld
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/02/2007
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight848 g
- Width184 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.