All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £35.91Trending at £36.67
- £12.42Trending at £17.90
- £24.40Trending at £26.95
- £27.06Trending at £29.68
- £20.63Trending at £28.99
- £8.49Trending at £10.45
- £8.90Trending at £13.03
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a detailed and comprehensive guide to undertaking quantitative health research at postgraduate and professional level. This title takes you through the entire research process, from designing the project to presenting the results and can help you execute high quality quantitative research that improves and informs clinical practice.
- Author BiographyElizabeth A. Curtis is a lecturer in the School of Nursing and Midwifery, University of Dublin, Trinity College Dublin (TCD). Jonathan Drennan is a Professor of Healthcare Research, at Southampton University, UK.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Curtis,Jonathan Drennan
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Health & Social Welfare
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width67 mm
- Height95 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.