Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.52
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
About this product
- DescriptionThis book seeks to establish a constructive and useful interaction between empirical data and research methods, on the one hand, and Marxist theory and analysis, on the other.
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication29/11/1990
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleAspects of Political Economy S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byPaul Dunne
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.