All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* Highly developed Open Learning material -- a flexible resource base. * Uses case study material which is very accessible and which students can relate to. * Has clear unit guides and objectives to help students focus their concentration.
- Author BiographyGraham Hackett is Senior Lecturer in Quantitative Methods at the University of Glamorgan. David Caunt is a Senior Lecturer in Mathematics at the University of Wolverhampton.
- Author(s)David Caunt,Graham Hackett
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/1994
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleOpen Learning Foundation
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight1364 g
- Width172 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine42 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.41Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £8.89
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.