Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.41
- £35.00Trending at £67.49
- £5.96Trending at £6.07
- £7.50Trending at £7.69
- £5.22Trending at £8.99
- £6.16Trending at £6.99
- £13.11Trending at £14.88
About this product
- DescriptionQuantitative Methods for Finance and Investments ensures that readers come away from reading it with a reasonable degree of comfort and proficiency in applying elementary mathematics to several types of financial analysis.
- Author BiographyJohn L. Teall is Professor of Finance at Pace University. He has published numerous articles in scholarly journals and has served on university faculties around the world. Dr Teall is a former member of the American Stock Exchange and has done consulting work for many of the worlda s leading financial institutions. Iftekhar Hasan is Professor of Finance at the New Jersey Institute of Technology. He has published numerous articles in academic journals and has been associated with several universities and regulatory organizations in Europe. He is the co--editor of Research in Banking and Finance.
- Author(s)Iftekhar Hasan,John Teall
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/01/2002
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note15
- Weight528 g
- Width179 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.