All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.20Trending at £9.53
- £15.40Trending at £19.03
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionExplains the coherence of SCM and company value, comprehended as value-based SCM, are well accepted in scientific research, but quantitative approaches to value-based SCM are found rather seldom. This book contributes to this research gap by proposing quantitative models that allow for assessing influences of SCM on the value of a firm.
- Author(s)Marcus Brandenburg
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication25/10/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems
- Series Part/Volume Number660
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note24 Tables, black and white; 35 Illustrations, black and white; XXIII, 219 p. 35 illus.
- Weight379 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.