Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- Author(s)Christopher D Mellinger,Thomas A Hanson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/08/2016
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, 1 colour illustrations, 37 black & white tables
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsList of Figures List of Tables Acknowledgements Introduction to the Volume Part I - Preparing Chapter 1: Research Questions, Hypotheses, and Design Chapter 2: Sampling and Ethics Chapter 3: Measurement Part II - Describing Chapter 4: Descriptive Statistics Chapter 5: Probability Distributions Chapter 6: Statistical Terminology and One-Sample Tests Part III - Analyzing Differences Chapter 7: Comparing Two Groups Chapter 8: Comparing Multiple Groups Chapter 9: Comparing Groups on Multiple Factors Chapter 10: Testing Categorical Data Part IV - Analyzing Relationships Chapter 11: Correlation and Reliability Chapter 12: Linear Regression Part V - Interpreting Results References Appendix A: Guide to selecting a statistical test
- Author BiographyChristopher D. Mellinger is Assistant Professor of Spanish at Walsh University, USA and the managing editor of the journal Translation and Interpreting Studies. Thomas A. Hanson is Assistant Professor of Finance at Minnesota State University Moorhead, USA.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.