All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a user-friendly, practical discussion of (a) what the procedure is and why it is used, (b) the assumptions underlying the procedure, (c) what to look for when interpreting output, and (d) how to write the results of the analysis in correct APA style.
- Author BiographyMike Allen is Professor in the Department of Communication at UW-Milwaukee. Mike received his Ph.D. from Michigan State University, his MA from the University of Wyoming, and his BA from Lewis and Clark College. His primary research interest is in the area of social influence in which he has more than 150 published works. The International Communication Association awarded him the John E. Hunter memorial award for life time achievement in communication research using meta-analysis. He is past editor of Communication Studies and current editor of Communication Monographs. Scott Titsworth is an Associate Professor in the School of Communication Studies at Ohio University. Scott received his Ph.D. from the University of Nebraska, his MA from Missouri State University, and his BFA from Emporia State University. His primary research interest is instructional communication, with a particular emphasis in connections between affect, emotion, learning, and classroom communication. Scott teaches a variety of graduate and undergraduate classes including research methods, ANOVA, and Regression; in 2008 Scott was awarded the title of University Professor for excellence in the classroom. Stephen K. Hunt is an Associate Professor, Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching Political Engagement Scholar, Co-Chair of ISU's American Democracy Project, and Associate Director of the School of Communication at Illinois State University. Stephen received his Ph.D. from Southern Illinois University at Carbondale, his MA from the University of Northern Iowa, and his BFA from Emporia State University. He has published articles on several topics including instructional communication, persuasion, and communication pedagogy. His major research interests include the pedagogy of political engagement, critical thinking, communication skill assessment, and training/mentoring graduate students. In 2008, Stephen received the Stan and Sandy Rives Award for Excellence in Undergraduate Education as well as the University Teaching Award.
- Author(s)B. Scott Titsworth,Mike Allen,Stephen K. Hunt
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication05/11/2008
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.