All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCombines practical guidance and theoretical background for analysts using empirical techniques in competition and antitrust investigations. This book shows how to integrate empirical methods, economic theory, and evidence about industry in order to provide high-quality, robust empirical work that is tailored to the nature and quality of data.
- Author BiographyPeter Davis is deputy chairman of the United Kingdom's Competition Commission. He previously served on the faculties of MIT Sloan and the London School of Economics. He holds a PhD in economics from Yale University. Eliana Garces is a member of the cabinet of the European Commissioner for Consumer Affairs. She was previously a member of the Chief Economist's Team within the European Commission's Directorate General for Competition. She holds a PhD in economics from the University of California, Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Eliana Garces,Peter Davis
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication16/11/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note100 line illus.
- Weight999 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine43 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.13
- £9.51Trending at £9.74
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.00Trending at £4.70
- £4.51Trending at £4.97
- £10.15Trending at £13.44
- £4.49Trending at £4.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.