All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £20.53
- £12.33Trending at £12.67
- £16.38Trending at £17.76
- £7.50Trending at £8.99
- £4.95Trending at £5.09
- £4.63Trending at £5.17
- £9.35Trending at £13.42
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at technical trading strategies - and how you can incorporate them into your personal trading program. This book examines vitals aspects of technical trading arena to provide you with: performance summaries of specific trading strategies; and money management approaches based on optimal leverage.
- Author BiographyLars Kestner is a founding partner of proprietary trading firm Sabre II LLC and the former vice president of equity derivatives trading at Salomon Smith Barney.
- Author(s)Lars Kestner
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/08/2003
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleMcGraw-Hill Trader's Edge Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note60 illustrations
- Weight817 g
- Width195 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.