All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.06Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionA celebrated classic updated and revised for the 1990s and beyond... Consumer safety is the most important concern of any successful bulk foodservice operation. And no book has done more to safeguard consumers from foodborne illnesses than Quantity Food Sanitation.
- Author BiographyKARLA LONGREE, PhD, is Professor Emeritus in the Cornell University Division of Nutritional Sciences. She holds a doctorate in bacteriological aspects of quantity food preparation, a subject about which she is a recognized authority. GERTRUDE ARMBRUSTER, PhD, is an associate professor in the Cornell University Division of Nutritional Sciences.
- Author(s)Gertrude Armbruster,Karla Longree
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/03/1996
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteindex
- Weight862 g
- Width157 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Revised byGertrude Armbruster
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.